by Steve Lee, strategic relationship manager
ZebraZapps Mobile will be taking mLearnCon by storm from June 24th through June 26th in San Diego, CA. With our new, fully integrated native app publishing feature, anything you can imagine, design, and build in ZebraZapps can become a mobile app distributed on any iOS or Android device—no programming required. These apps can be games, simulations, interactive learning activities, assessments, quizzes, presentations or any other app you might need, like calendars, schedulers, portals, or anything else you can imagine.
On Tuesday, June 24th from 4:00-5:00 pm (PST) I will be hosting a “bring your own laptop” session: Build a Mobile Role-play in an Hour with ZebraZapps. During this session attendees will receive a free trial account of ZebraZapps populated with all the assets needed to build a fully dynamic role-play conversation application. Together we will build an interaction and then publish it for mobile delivery, showing just how fast and easy it is to build real mobile apps that:
- Are ready for download or distribution on app marketplaces
- Load, feel and play like any other downloaded mobile app
- Play interrupted, with or without a persistent Internet connection
On Wednesday, June 25th from 10:45-11:45 am (PST), Christopher Allen, our product manager, will be hosting the session Can Serious eLearning be Delivered on a Mobile Device? During this session, the audience will learn:
- How to identify the critical learning components of behavior change
- Techniques for sketching a learning user interface for a mobile device
- Techniques for iterative design
- Mobile learning design techniques for your own serious eLearning course
We will be showing our highly acclaimed Sunny Side Grill Game for Mobile at the mLearnCon DemoFest on Wednesday, June 25 from 5:00 – 7:00pm (PST). So please stop by and take a look at our ultimate serious learning game – designed, developed and published for mobile using ZebraZapps in just 2 weeks.
Interested in learning more about ZebraZapps mobile publishing?
Check out this article from Learning Solutions Magazine.